UAE is where you will find some of the most beautiful sights in the world. The country boasts both natural and man-made wonders. From the rolling sand dunes of it’s desert, to the beaches of the Persian, Gulf, the UAE’s scenery changes from luxurious palms to mysterious and unearthly Wuthering sands. One also cannot stop and be amazed at the grandeur of man-made sites like The World Archipelago to the twin islands do Palm Jumeriah and Palm Jebel Ali. For those feeling the call of the Emirates, real estate also is available for purchase on some of these man-made marvels.
- Top treatment packages: Gynecomastia Surgery, Cardiology Checkup, men Health Checkup, Women Health Checkup.
- UAE’s most common treatments and procedures: Diabetes treatments, Orthopedics, cardiology, Oncology, Obesity surgery, Neurology, Plastic and cosmetic surgery.
- Top Medical Centers in UAE. Multispecialty Center – Saudi German Hospital Dubai.
- Treatments and procedures: Heart surgery, Orthopedics, Eye Care, Dentistry, Radiology, Urology
- Cosmetic Surgery Center – Cocoon Plastic Surgery Center Dubai.
- Treatments and procedures: Breast augmentations, Face lift, Liposuction, Nose Surgery, Tummy tuck, Hair transplantation.
- Dental Center – Cocoon Dental and Cosmetic Dentist in Dubai.
- Treatments and procedures: Dental Implants, Dental crowns, Minor oral surgery, Cosmetic dentistry, Orthodontics.
Medical Tourism in South Korea – Low Cost Health Care Travel
From snow capped mountains to tranquil ponds surrounded by quaint pagodas, the country of South Korea offers natives and visitors alike wealth of beauty, ancient cultural traditions and foods. South Korea is on the cutting edge of technological advances in medicine and health care. Excellent and skilled physician’s state-of-art technology and some of the most advanced health care facilities in the world continue to draw medical travelers to South Korea for medical treatments and procedures.
Medical care costs in South Korea are generally ten times less that costs found in the U.S. South Korea Packages: dental treatments, organ transplant, cosmetic & plastic surgery, cancer treatment. South Korea medical centers: Sewum Prosthetic Urology Clinic, South Korea; Soul surgical hospital, South Korea; Regen Beauty Medical Group, South Korea; Wonjin Aesthetic Surgery Clinic, South Korea; Grand Plastic Surgery, South Korea; Wooridul Spine Hospital, SouthKorea.
All About Spine Surgery
Last month Bon Secours St. Mary’s Hospital became one out of only four hospitals in the country to offer a minimally invasive spine surgery using a groundbreaking robotic system. Dr. Jed Vanichkachorn, also known as Dr. Van, performed that surgery. So tell us a little bit about the robot and why St. Mary’s decided to use it. We’ve been using robotics here for spine surgery for almost three years which has helped us improve patient outcomes and really we’ve switched to this system because now it takes robotics, which is very accurate and included navigation. So we can see real time implement — implants going into the patient’s spine.
So there’s no guessing or having to worry if you’ve gotten the exact position of all your implants after surgery and would you say that the robot offers better care for the patients that come in for spine surgery? There’s no doubt. Robotics now, also with the system navigation, we can put implants into the patient’s spine at a 99.5% accuracy and we can do that with significantly less radiation if not none. Before where we used to have to use a lot of radiation so there’s no risk to staff, no risk to doctors, or any extra radiation to the patients. So allows us to do what we do really well here as a spine team and do it better.