Hello. It’s Kawashima. Today, I invited Mari. Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you. For this video, we are going to show you how to lose lower belly fats. [The lower belly fat is a life-time issue]
The lower belly fat is definitely quite a task, isn’t it? – I really can’t seem to lose it.
– But you did lose some fat, didn’t you? Oh? Really? [LOL] There are many cases wherein the lower belly protrudes because of imbalance. Many women are concerned of it. Yes, so we are going to look at Mari’s lower belly. Yes, it looks like this. I think you’re pulling it in a bit. This is how it looks. This is the usual posture. [Those who fold their backs have a protruding lower belly]
Many people also do this. – Maybe we do that quite often.
– For those who fold their backs like this, their lower belly comes out. I will tell you its cause. [The ‘iliacus muscle’ inside the hip joint of the hip bone is the cause.]
There is a thing called iliacus muscle which is attached from the hucklebone to the inner part of the hip joint. [The pelvis gets pulled forward if the iliacus muscle stiffens.]
If that iliacus muscle stiffens, the pelvis gets pulled forward like this. So you should not do this. [It will go in if you loosen up the iliacus muscle.]
If you loosen up the iliacus muscle, it goes back. Oh, so it’s because that is stiff, right? Yes, it comes out forward because it stiffens. I will show you how it looks by loosening up Mari’s iliacus muscle. – Right now it is about this degree.
– Let us move on to it! I will who you want the iliacus muscle is. From the inside of this pelvis [It is attached from the inside of the pelvis to the inside of the hip joint.]
it is connected to the muscle of the inner part of the hip joint so it is by the lower belly area. Try to touch it. Yes, it’s okay. It feels like that. You need to do this evenly but I will correct the right iliacus muscle first. Then does it stiffen because we don’t use it? Yes. There are also cases wherein it stiffens because you use it too much. [It’s a muscle used to sit and it stiffens if you only stay seated.]
Because we just stay seated. It is a muscle used when sitting. It’s used a lot when we sit for a long time. Because we stay seated for a long time, we continue to use that muscle and it ends up stiffening. [For those who wear heels, it gets pulled forward and uses the muscle unnecessarily so it stiffens.]
Also, wearing heels pull it forward so there are people whose belly comes out because of that. Next, there are also people whose iliacus muscle stiffen because of weakened muscle in the butt. If it hurts like this it means that it’s stiffened. Right! Try to touch it. Oh? It’s different! – Can you tell?
– I can tell. It feels like this. The right side is a bit in while the left isn’t. You can see the difference right? If you massage this muscle, your belly fat would go in. – The height is definitely different.
– Yes, it becomes completely different. I will now show you how to do this on your own. Firstly, this is not you doing it alone. First, lie down facing the ceiling. After that, you should press on the pelvis. It is a simple exercise of folding and unfolding your leg. I will show you where to press. Find the hucklebone first. Yes, this is the hucklebone. This edge. Find this area of the pelvis. Find this area. If you did, it must be over here. Then press it as if you’re touching the back side of this bone. It feels very good. If you press this area where it is attached from here and connects until here, it goes way in and you can feel the muscle. Press as if you’re pressing down the back of the pelvis. – Yes, like that.
– It feels very good once you press so I think we can press it comfortably. While you are pressing it it is good to press it down quite hard. [LOL] When pressing it, rather than pushing it only half in you should press it as if you’re hooking it inside. – Like this.
– I see. I think I can know the pelvis shape earlier on my own. If you’re done pressing, let us use 4 fingers – instead of 2 fingers.
– There is more strength. Press it down. [While pressing it, fold and unfold the legs alternately.]
And the legs go alternately. One, two, three, four. Fold the legs properly and [Unfold it properly and do not let the leg touch the ground]
unfold it properly as well. Lastly, – don’t let it touch the ground.
– Don’t let it touch the ground. – As expected.
– That’s right. It’s difficult! This is actually quite hard. It’s exhausting! You do 3 sets of this with 1 minute each. If you do it this way while pressing it down properly and do 3 sets of 1 minute the iliacus muscle gets softer. The stiff muscle gets softer by you using it. – Do not go over 3 minutes.
– It’s tiring! Just do it for 3 minutes. [Do it for 1 minute and have a 10-second break x 3 sets.]
Do it for 1 minute, take a break, do it for 1 minute and take a break. Then, everyone, follow along. Ready. Start! Let us start. Unfold properly, fold and unfold. Fold and unfold. Do it until where you can. Until where you can… Be mindful of your posture at first. – Not the speed?
– Not the speed. Press down properly and fold and unfold the legs properly. Goodness, this is too hard! Press it down properly with the hands so it won’t come out. Press down the muscle and don’t be pushed by the muscle. Not yet? Is it not yet? You have 10 seconds left. Fold, unfold, fold, unfold. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Yes! Take a break. 1… 2… 3… 4… [She looks tired LOL] Okay, start! Slowly, get to the posture properly. The important thing here is to press down hard. Sir… I can’t talk… Is it not yet? 30 seconds left. Oh, sorry. Everyone, you can do it! Let us cheer up and do it. Do it on your own pace. It’s tiring… It would be difficult to do at first for those whose muscles are stiff. 3 minutes over! – It hurts!
– Then now I will do it. Okay, start! It is important to press down hard. He’s straightening it so well! Doesn’t it feel good? – The tummy.
– Yes! You fold it so well. It is also important to fold it properly. – So it’s not about the speed.
– Yes! It’s about the posture! Slowly. Let us do this regularly with this proper posture! Do this posture and press. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1… – Okay!
– Okay! – Good job everyone.
– Good job. Doing this, if you loosen up the iliacus muscle properly, the distortion of the lower belly would improve. The important thing aside from losing weight is that there’s a high chance the belly protrudes due to imbalance so I hope you loosen up this muscle called the iliacus muscle to – get a flat belly.
– Yes. – I’ll do it well!
– So currently, the Kawashima chiropractic clinic while corrects the muscles and bones in this way is in Miyazaki but we’re opening a Tokyo branch in about April. If you’re interested, please do visit. Please press the like button and leave comments. Also, check out my Twitter and Instagram. Then see you next time!
Written by Clay Rohan
- MVR Ayurveda Medical College (PAMC)- Knee Pain Treatment Testimonial
- Ayurveda Quiz | What’s My Mind Body Type?
- Developing Cancer Treatments with Nanotechnology: A Conversation with Sudipta Seal
- GIANT OREO TREAT for Slime Sam
- My Gf’s Made Too Many Plastic Surgeries She Looks Like A Monster!
- 7 People Rushed To Hospital After Flames Sweep Through New Castle County Home
- How to Improve Your Hospital’s Performance with RepuGen (Practice Management Software)
- Healthcare Systems Preparedness for COVID-19
- How French Health Care Compares To The US System
- Ultimate Korean SKIN CARE TREATMENT Day in Seoul | 💉 Seoul Guide Medical
- GIANT OREO TREAT for Slime Sam on
- My Gf’s Made Too Many Plastic Surgeries She Looks Like A Monster! on
- My Gf’s Made Too Many Plastic Surgeries She Looks Like A Monster! on
- Health Benefits of Orange || Orange peel uses || kinu ke fayde || HealthCare on
- Look 5 Years Younger In Just 1 Hour | Seoul Guide Medical on